We were engaged to provide strategic and practical communication support to the Hub, undertaking a range of communication and stakeholder activities, including:
- preparing and implementing editorial and visual style guidelines and other communication protocols
- contributing to the Hub’s Communication and Knowledge Brokering Strategy and developing the associated action plan
- developing and producing both internal and external newsletters
- developing and maintaining the Hub’s website
- designing and producing communication materials based on the Hub’s science and its application
- working with stakeholders in a range of case studies to demonstrate and report on the application of the Hub’s science
- running the Hub’s social media accounts
- providing general communication support and advice to the Hub’s program management team and researchers.
Hub communication products can be accessed via the Earth Systems and Climate Change Hub website.